When it comes to books I'm more into horror/fantasy/adventure stuff, however Roahl Dahl's books are just too good not to be into it. The first Roals Dahl's book I've read is The Witches. It's about a young English boy who lives with his grandmother in Norway. One night his grandmother taught him how to recognize a REAL witch.
What a real Witch Looks Like:
- Witches are bald, and must wear wigs directly on their naked scalps, resulting in a condition they call "wig-rash."
- They have clawed fingers that they must hide with gloves.
- Their feet have square ends and no toes.
- Their spit is bright blue, leaving a pale bluish film on their teeth.
- Their eyes have color-changing pupils in which one may see "fire and ice dancing" in the centre. They hate children with a passion, and seek to eliminate as many as they can. Children smell extremely repulsive to them(Like Dog's Droppings), and they can sniff them out from miles away. Every year, they attend an annual meeting where they hear a speech from their terrifying ruler, the Grand High Witch.
When they had their vacation at luxury hotel in Bournemouth, the boy together with his new made friend Bruno Jenkins encountered The Witches of England. and that's the cue for their adventures.
Here are the other Roald Dahl's works I can recommend to you guys.